Monday, April 9, 2012

Just Having Fun While We're Waiting

Still waiting for this baby to come, but I'd thought I'd post a few random pics from the fun stuff that we're doing.

This is Silas at an Egg Hunt. I'm guessing the candy was too sour? :o)
My sweet Dad helping Silas hunt eggs.





And helping Miss Callie, too!






Elisabeth coloring eggs...we love to do this tradition!









Brenna doing schoolwork at my Dad's desk.





Josh making fun of my belly....not very nice!







My Mam-maw took me out to lunch, just us two! We went to First Watch and feasted on the Fruity Chicken. It was so much fun!




My kiddos love riding in Grandma's golfcart!


Having a great time! But, I'm ready for this sweet little one to come!

2 comments:

  1. This is my birthday week, so maybe Baby will come on Friday! Do you want to wait that long? Probably not! LOL I can't wait to read that that little one is here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You all are making many sweet memories while you wait for the baby to arrive. Sometimes when you're waiting for a baby to come it feels like it knows it's given due date. Hopefully your little one won't make you wait until then.
    Hugs and prayers.

    ReplyDelete