Saturday, June 16, 2012

Happy Father's Day to 2 Wonderful Dads

I want to wish a very Happy Father's Day to the two greatest Fathers I know! 

My Father
and
The Father of my Children

I had a great childhood with so many happy memories with my Dad. Now, my children have the same with their Dad and I am so blessed as daughter to my Dad and wife to my Patrick.
  These two guys are so alike in so many ways, it's scary!  They both love their families and love to spend time with them...that is one (there are many!) of the things I love the most about them.

Have a wonderful Father's Day, Dad.  I wish I was there with you, but I'm so thankful that you're supportive of what God has called me and my family to do.  That means more to me than you'll ever know.  I love you!

Patrick, Happy Father's Day to you.  You are such an amazing Dad, our children are truly blessed.  I love to watch you play with them, provide for them, and pray for them.  I love you so much!

1 comment: