Monday, July 2, 2012

18 Years Ago Today...


I was as nervous as I could ever be!
I was having my hair and make-up done by my friends.
I was putting on the prettiest, whitest, heaviest dress I ever had worn.
I was smiling and giggling a lot. ( I giggle when I'm nervous!)
I was surrounded by people that I care so much about.
I was waiting in the foyer while I heard the music playing.
I was hugging my Mom and Sisters good-bye before they walked down the isle.
I was telling my Dad I was scared to death.
I was laughing at all the silly jokes he told me to help me relax.
I was saying vows that I was determining to keep.
I was crying while I said those vows.
I was looking in the eyes of the one who was now vowing to take care of me.
I was marrying my best friend.
Happy Anniversary, Sweetheart!

5 comments:

  1. Awww....Happy Anniversary Kami & Patrick!! Praying God blesses you with many more happy years! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy, happy anniversary!!! What a great picture of you two. Maybe one day when you have time you can share your wedding picture too. I love to see wedding pictures. Isn't it wonderful to share your life with a Godly man?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary! The day after mine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy, Happy, Happy Anniversary :). May every year be sweeter and I pray the Lord gives you many more years to serve Him together :) (unless He returns for us which would be far better :).
    We celebrate 18 years this year too :).

    ReplyDelete