Tuesday, November 6, 2012

My Girls are Back! My Girls are Back! My Girls are Back!

Can you tell I'm excited?  :o) 
Elisabeth and Brenna had a great trip to Florida.  They were able to have some quality time with family, enjoy our home church, do lots of Christmas Shopping, Eat fun food, Go to fun places...they had a blast!
But, I'm so glad they're home!  Last night after we'd all had a chance to chat and for them to show us lots of goodies from their suitcases, Patrick and I were busy with getting little ones to bed.  I heard laughter from the dining room.  Joshua, Beth and Brenna were all around the table laughing and joking around and just enjoying being together.

Today, the laughter and giggles have been multiplies times two.  I've loved being in the kitchen again with my girls.  (I'm sipping some of Beth's sweet Tea right now!) We've been making plans of what games we want to play and Family Fun Nights to plan.

 When my children started in their teen years, I heard so many comments about raising teenagers.  Yes, it can sometimes be tough. But the good is so much more frequent than the tough.  I'm loving this season of parenting! 

I'm so thankful for my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment