Saturday, March 10, 2018

Family Time!


We were so thankful that family could come for Liberty's dedication.  I wish I had taken more photos of all the fun and memories we made.  It was great.
Here is Liberty with her Great Great Grandmother ~ Mam-maw.  How precious!



My Mom's brother, Ron and my cousin Natasha came as well.  I know they like the outdoors (just like me) so I thought it was perfect to take them to Blue Springs State Park for a hike!


We loaded up in the church bus so we could all ride together.



My Mam-maw, my Mother, and my Uncle.  3 wonderful people that I love to be with!


The park was beautiful and we enjoyed our hike outdoors. Beth and Brenna enjoyed getting to know Natasha better.  She's a sweetheart!


I just love my love.


We saw tons of tiny frogs along the way.


I'm not a big fan of frogs.  But, two of my girls are!


5 generations.  It seems like it wasn't that long ago that I was the Momma of a baby taking a 5 generation photo.  Time is swift and goes by too quickly.




Liberty with her Grandma


Time with family is always so special.  Cherish each moment.

1 comment: