Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Happy 20th Birthday to my Elisabeth!



Happy Birthday to my sweet Elisabeth.  What an amazing daughter that God has blessed me with.  She is so caring and loving towards me as her mother.  We love to spend time together and I cherish these moments!  It's amazing how relationships gradually change.  I am still the Momma, and always will be, but a sweet friendship has developed and I'm so thankful.  We seek each other's council and input.  And what a joy she is to me!

Beth is so diligent in her studies at Virginia Baptist College.  Taking online courses can be difficult.  There are still so many other responsibilities calling her name!  But, she has been diligent in her work and often burns the midnight oil (literally) 

She also does an amazing job being our church's secretary.  She has learned so much this pass year about balancing checkbooks and entering in all the different offerings into different accounts and subaccounts.  She pays all the church's bills and makes sure the missioanaries we support receive their monthly money.  Many responsibilities, but so diligent!

As usual, Beth is also an amazing help to me.  She helps at a moment's notice with cleaning, meals or schooling our little ones....I truly am so thankful for this girl.  Or should I say lady.  How can my baby be 20??

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Beth!
    Joanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated birthday to a special daughter of yours! I hope she had a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete