Monday, July 5, 2010

My Anniversary

Patrick and I enjoyed a wonderful anniversary together. A little different...but wonderful. We had a nice dinner just the two of us in our dining room. The kids ate in the living room and JEB took great care of Silas. Then, Callie started crying and wanting to be fed. Patrick said , "Ma'am, when I asked you out on this date, I didn't know you had a baby!" :o) Then, we went to a new coffee/pie shop in town...Patrick made the coffee and I made the pie! Even though we didn't go out alone, I love my life with my man and my family. God has been so good to me!

Then, Patrick gave me my gift...I was so excited!!! He bought me a sewing cabinet. Here's my sewing area BEFORE:
And AFTER:

(Please ignore the peeling paint on the heater!) I love my new cabinet and I love the color of the wood. It has an arm that folds open for more work space.



It has lots of wonderful storage!
Underneath I keep my sewing magazines (thanks, Mom! I'd love to borrow some more!)




It has storage on the door.



And storage on the right side. I have my WIP's (Work in progress) all ready to go and wanting to be worked on!


And I have a great stash of fabric. I'm so excited about quilting soon!











3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I love your sewing cabinet! You are so organized! Thanks for sharing. May the Lord bless you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's hard to believe you twon have been married that long.
    I love your sewing cabinet and your stash too. I am so jealous how organized you have everything.
    Enjoy!!

    Good job Patrick! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your anniversary! What a wonderful sewing cabinet, too. I have a sewing table, but it has no storage in it. You're so organized!

    ReplyDelete