Thursday, July 29, 2010

Trying something new

I love trying new things! I love new foods, new places, new clothes! :o) Anyway, I've been hearing a lot about couscous, but I've never tried cooking it myself. So, I decided we should give it a try. After everyone in our family trying it, we don't really like it...at all. I know it could just be the recipe I used, but it's not exactly high on our list to try again.
It also makes a terrible mess! I think I'll be finding couscous for days!


Anyone else tried some new things lately, and liked them?

2 comments:

  1. I have tried lots of new foods this weekend and I've loved all of it. I love trying old time favorites that are fixed by loved ones and that are made slightly different. Love it.
    MMMMMMMM

    I've had couscus before and it's o.k. but nothing I would try to make or serve.....unless I was on a desert island or something. :-)
    Have fun with your company.

    ReplyDelete
  2. couscus... I like it, but not when I made it. I think it is all in the recipe :) love yall!

    ReplyDelete