Thursday, January 14, 2016

Happy Birthday to my sweet Hubby!

 Today is my Patrick's birthday!  Happy Birthday my sweetie!  I am so blessed to have married my high school sweetheart.  You could say that we've grown up together during our marriage.  We sure were young when we said 'I Do', but I wouldn't trade marrying this man as just an 18 year old girl for anything!  What a wonderful life we have together with so many blessings.

 Not only is he a wonderful husband and caring father.  He is my "Preacher."  The kids and I were talking last night about what a great preacher and Pastor he is.  He feeds the flock God has given him and truly loves them.  It is definitely his calling from God.  Not only does he love them, but they love him right back.  Last Sunday night some of the ladies got together and decided to have a surprise cake fellowship after church for Patrick.  He was so thankful for their sweet encouragement and they loved doing something for him!

 Happy Birthday my Love!  I'm so glad God gave me You!!

1 comment:

  1. Aw, what a sweet tribute to your husband. I send my belated birthday greetings too! I am always blessed to see a couple that God put together for his purpose. You two seem so very right for one another and doing God's ministry together in such a wonderful way. God bless you both. xx

    ReplyDelete