Thursday, August 24, 2017

Cutesy Camper Pillow



My sweet daughter-in-law, Tabitha, had a birthday last month.  When I saw this adorable quilt block pattern with a camper on it, I knew I wanted to make it for her! :o)

I made it into a pillow.  It was such an easy pattern and I whipped it up pretty quick!  Doesn't it look cute at my place? But, don't worry, I really did give it to her. :o)  It put me in a sewing mood!  And when I saw how cute it looked to have throw pillows on my couch (something I haven't done in a while) I decided it's time to sew some more.  I think some fall looking pillows are in my future!

4 comments:

  1. I do love the pattern on the pillow. Very cute and I'm sure Tabitha loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just noticed that I have a blue checked tablecloth similar to yours ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just happened on your blog by linking from Crazy Mom Quilts. I love the camper pillow! I am going to try to find a pattern. Hoping you and your family are safe this week. We have family in Florida, and they have elected to shelter-in-place. I am praying that they and all of you remain safe.

    ReplyDelete