Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Fall Brunch

I love many things about being a Pastor's Wife. Many! But one of the things I love the most is being involved in the lives of the ladies of VSIBC. They really are the sweetest, most caring ladies you could ever meet!

We decided to have a Fall Brunch together. We ate so many yummy brunch foods! Egg and Sausage Casserole, Salted Caramel French Toast, fresh fruit....is your mouth watering yet??
Then, we enjoyed our Ponder Bible Study (I've been sharing it here on my blog.) My ladies listen so well and encourage me so much. We really are growing closer to the Lord together!
Then, we made a Fall craft together. Someone had donated a ton of burlap weavy ribbon....oh I don't know what it's called! But we put it on mini wreath forms (yay Dollar Tree!) and made a pretty autumn craft.


We laugh so much and share blessings together. I'm so thankful for sisters in Christ!

2 comments:

  1. You guys made awesome Fall wreaths. They are absolutely beautiful and you got to spend time in fellowship with one another. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It really was so much fun and these ladies are so special!

      Delete