Monday, October 15, 2018

Fall is Here??


Fall is here!  Or is it?  We enjoyed 2 days of highs in the 80s last week.  It was absolutely wonderful!! After having a very warm....(who am I kidding, it was Hot!!) summer, the 80s felt marvelous.  But, today we are back to a high in the 90s.  I even started sweating while walking to the mailbox! North Florida is a little late to get on track with this season!

Regardless of the outside temps, we love fall!  I love the colors, the cooler weather (when it arrives), the yummy flavors, the bonfires, and decorating my home for the season.  There is always a sense of excitement as we unpack pumpkins and thankful signs.  We even decided to decorate Shadrack. Although, after Patrick realized we put a floral arrangement on his head, he took that down. ;o)  Now my home smells very yummy and has a warm-fuzzy feeling that comes with this time of year.  I love it!

2 comments:

  1. Fall is one of my fav seasons too. Enjoy it Kami. Hugs. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This brought a smile to my face. It looks like Bro. Patrick was having some difficulty tying Shadrack's tie! Did he have to turn as if he were tying his own tie? Ha Ha

    ReplyDelete