Monday, October 22, 2018

Wacky Sunday


My kiddos are having so much fun in Junior Church!  Josh has been planning a lot of really fun things for the kids to participate in.  Recently it was Wacky Sunday.  The kids were encouraged to wear their church clothes, but make them WACKY! 


My kiddos came up with some ideas...and I think they succeeded!  They looked pretty wacky!


Josh did pretty well, too.  His tie was so short and it sang Merry Christmas.  You can't tell in the picture, but his hair was parted very crazy and his glasses were taped. 


James is also a helper in our Junior Church.  The kids love him!  He looked pretty wacky, too.


But out of the 3 workers, my sweet, feminine, put together daughter in law won.  She looked....well, cute in an embarrassing sort of way.  Ha!  It was so fun!  Sure do love my church family!!

2 comments: