Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Fluffy Pancakes

Sunday night before church we decided to go ahead and have a quick dinner. I gave the kids some choices and none of them sounded all that appealing to them. Josh said, "I would love to have some big fluffy pancakes!" Josh and I have a big-time weakness for pancakes. We make a great team- I mix up the batter, and he bakes them on the griddle. We have several recipes we really like from my Wooden Spoon Cookbook. Our favorite is the nice rich Sour Cream Pancakes. But, we decided for some huge fluffy ones that we would look on allrecipes. com. Can you believe that the featured recipe for the day was Fluffy Pancakes!!! It was a sign to make and eat pancakes! :O)
We made them and ate every last crumb. They were excellent! So, I thought I would share the recipe:

Fluffy Pancakes - All Recipes
Hope you enjoy! We sure did!

1 comment:

  1. yum!! those look good. David loves pancakes while I prefer waffles. Maybe I will have to make these for him soon.

    ReplyDelete