Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Streusal Topped Blueberry Muffins

Ever since August 2008 when we went bluebery picking, we have been blueberry muffin crazy! (I think I posted about it! :o) Patrick has been asking me to make some muffins for a while. I knew he was serious when he went and bought the blueberries! The recipe that we've fallen in love with and used for a year and a half is on allrecipes.com.
They're called Steusal Topped Blueberry Muffins and they are fabulous!
Everyone was looking forward to the muffins! Some of us like them with a little butter, some don't. I've eaten them both ways.




Josh eats way to0 fast and thought he should have more.....




Silas is a bread lover like his Mama. He loved the muffins and made a mess too!



1 comment:

  1. Don't you love allrecipes?
    Those look good; I think I will have to print that one off :)

    ReplyDelete