Monday, November 16, 2009

It's Time For....

Maternity Clothes! I went to the midwife last week to have my routine lab work done. We decided to go with the May 19th date for the due date. At first we were thinking May 3, or my birthday May 9, but the ultrasound showed I wasn't quite as far along. 3 of my babies were 4 days late, and 1 was 4 days early. Will this one be 4 days early? Am I going to have to name her (if it's a her) Taylin? :) (My sister's birthday is May 15th) So, today we are officially 13 weeks and 5 days. We were able to hear the baby's heart beat...that's a sound I never get tired of hearing! I think I'm leaning towards a homebirth. The midwives here deliver at home, the birth center, or the hospital. So far we've had 1 Hospital birth, 2 homebirths, and 1 Birthcenter birth. My homebirths by far were the fastest! We'll see! I'm getting so excited and it's finally sinking in that we're having a baby!

1 comment:

  1. So funny that this is your post, because I was thinking of your cute little pregnant self. I am excited for y'all. Love you!

    ReplyDelete