Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Laboring for Labor Day


My parents always had this funny idea growing up.  We labored on Labor Day.  Yard Work.  Spring Cleaning Type Stuff (hhhmmm, it just hit me, Labor Day isn't in Spring!)  Well, I decided to (sort of) carry the tradition.

 Silas and Callie were excited to get their "chores"  I love the little ones excitement for daily living!
 The older ones however....well, can you find one of them taking a break? 

We have loved staying in our church's prophet's chamber.  Everyone has a bed!  (Elisabeth and Brenna share, and of course Patrick and I) 
So, for just a little bit, we labored.  It was fun!


1 comment:

  1. What a cute tradition. As for the teens sleeping/resting, I read somewhere that due to their excessive growth during this phase that they need a lot more sleep ;-)

    ReplyDelete