Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Family Time!

 I was so thankful we could go down for Tabitha's Bridal shower a couple of days early and have some family time.  It's getting fewer and farther between, so I enjoyed every moment!  There's nothing like sleeping in your Mom and Dad's house, having your Mom tuck you in, and your Dad make your coffee....you feel like a kid again.  I love you Mom and Dad!
 Micah and Dad were so excited to match!

 Or course, Golf cart rides are a must!

 My girls love their cousin time!

 Callie and Micah helped Grandpa pick up cousins from school.  They were sooo excited!

 Lots of giggles and snuggling.
 And lots of hugs, too!

Of course, I didn't capture all the memories.  I felt like the couple of days that we did have were on fast forward!  But, I enjoyed it so much.  Love you guys!

1 comment:

  1. So wonderful to see everyone together and having a blast!

    ReplyDelete