Wednesday, October 11, 2023

Fun Time at a Ladies Conference

Ladies ministries are seriously one of my favorite ministries of our church! Yes we can sometimes be a little bit emotional maybe sometimes moody 😉 and always very chatty....but ladies activities are the best!!

I was so excited when a friend of mine invited for the church to come to her lady's retreat. It started on a Friday evening and then went over to saturday. I figure why not take the whole day off Friday and do some thrift store shopping and lunch out along the way!?!
We found Bunches of treasures!
And of course made a coffee stop!

And enjoyed lots of memories with friends!
Now this photo is at a very weird angle and makes us look strange but I sure do love these ladies! They are a treasure and a joy to be with! And encourage me so much!
The retreat was top-notch! The food was amazing, the speaking was and we just had a wonderful time together! 


I guess I really am biased but the ladies of Victory Springs Independent Baptist Church are the best!
 

2 comments:

  1. What a blessing! Part of me would love being involved in a ladies retreat and the other part knows that I'm not a ladies retreat person. Way too much anxiety for someone who says she is a Christian.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a wonderful crowd! So glad you had a great retreat!!!

    ReplyDelete