Saturday, April 12, 2008

Hillbilly Night












My cousins Terri and Rachel are in town, so my Mom wanted to plan a special family dinner. For those of you who don't know, my parents love to plan "themed" family get togethers. They are so creative and we have so much fun getting ready for them! They've had Bible Character night and Western/Cowboy night...so Mom wanted to have a Hillbilly night to honor her roots :) We had hillbilly fixins and dressed hillbillyish. I converted some overalls into an overall jumper and sewed on patches from the leftover material from Beth and Brenna's quilts. I think it turned out cute. We put freckles on the girls (Tabitha, how's the freckles washing off?) and some of the boys wore overall. Fun! Fun! Fun!

2 comments:

  1. We had so much fun that night! I wonder what Mom and Dad's neighbors thought of us. Love you sis!
    Tay

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had a great time. Thanks ya'al for comin'. Loved your overalls.
    Whats the theme for the next family gathering???

    ReplyDelete