Saturday, May 24, 2008

Crafting with Grandma

My Grandma is one of the craftiest persons I know. She is so talented in so many different crafts. She's done everything imaginable, Ceramics, basket weaving, beaded jewelry, rubber stamping, card making, quilling. I could go on and on. I asked her which is her favorite...she thinks she likes making beaded jewelry the best. I asked her if I could come over and make some cards with her. She had everything laid out for me, so it was so easy. She's learned so many neat techniques. We made several cards and I had such a good time with Grandma. Afterwards we went to First Watch for lunch. I love their Fruity Chicken salad. MMMM! Thanks Grandma, I sure had fun!

1 comment:

  1. That was fun. We all need to make an appointment and go back again. Making cards, making memories.

    ReplyDelete