Saturday, May 17, 2008

Playing with the Huxleys


We had a great time at the Huxleys! The children have been dying to have some playtime there and it finally worked out for both families to get together. Josh needs this "boy" time with Noah! They both are surrounded by sisters! I really enjoyed my time with Kelly. She's the type of friend that is such an encouragement and Godly example. We were talking about our kiddos, and she took a book out of her desk called "Parenting in Proverbs". It's a great book. We were able to look up specifics about needs we have as parents and for our children in Proverbs. It's like a concordance for Proverbs. Anyway....we had such a wonderful time with our friends. Thanks, Huxleys, the brownies were mmmm good. Kelly, have you been reading your book? I'm going to look for mine today!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you all had a great time. I'm so glad Josh had a boy to play with. Proverbs book sounds interesting.

    MOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kami,

    I want to thank you so much for your testimony and example you are to me! I prasie the Lord for such a wonderful friend. We had such a great time of fellowship with you. I hope we can do it again very soon!! Love, Kel

    ReplyDelete