Saturday, May 3, 2008

Hey Mom, I'm.......


...going to have another baby!!! We were thrilled to discover that I'm pregnant, about a week ago. Mine and Patrick's plan was so keep it a secret for a couple of months. But....Patrick began dropping hints to people the next day and we realized we're not very good at keeping secrets! So we told the kids by playing Charades with them. They each had a turn, then I went up and they had to guess.."I'm having a baby". When they finally got it they all jumped up and hugged me and were so excited. The video is priceless. As of today we are 5 weeks and 1 day. Please pray with us about the health of this baby, and more importantly pray that the baby will know Christ as Savior at an early age. In a week in a half I have an ultrasound, then a few days later an appt. with my midwife. We'll keep you updated!

5 comments:

  1. We are thrilled for you guys!! Congrats! The little guy (or girl) will be in our prayers! We love you guys!
    Tay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Kami!!! We will be praying for you and the baby!!

    Kelly Driskell

    P. S. I love reading your blog...I just noticed it on Tabitha's link :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are so happy for ya'll!! We will definitely be praying for all of you!

    Shannon Walker

    ReplyDelete
  4. We love you. Will be praying for all of you. She will be a cutie just like the rest.
    Love you,
    Love, MOM/Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lots of prayers! love you

    ReplyDelete