Wednesday, February 28, 2018

I LOVE YOU Banquet...Part 1


Last year we started a tradition to have an "I LOVE YOU" banquet with our family.  We enjoyed it so much and knew we wanted to do it every year!  A few weeks before our banquet we drew names for gifts to exchange.  The rules were the same as last year.  #1, you must keep the name you draw a secret (we always seem to break this rule)  #2 you can't spend any $$$ on your gift.  It was so fun to see the looks on everyone's faces as they drew names.  So much excitement!
Silas drew Tabitha's name.  He was so happy to make homemade bath bombs for her.  He wanted to make sure they smelled good and were her favorite color. So thoughtful.


It's always fun to decorate the table with lots of goodies and hearts.




Then, it was time for our banquet to start.  We had such yummy food!  Steaks, baked potatoes, and green beans.



I'll post next on our gifts for one another.  Each one was so thoughtful and brought some tears.  I sure do love my family.

1 comment:

  1. I love this idea for a love banquet. What a special way to show love to family members. xx

    ReplyDelete