Friday, May 11, 2018

Callie's Day


My Callie had a very sweet birthday.  It was a little different than her normal birthday.  I was asked to speak at a Ladies Banquet in Fort Myers.  It just so happened to be on her birthday.  But, Fort Myers means we were able to see family, so that made it fun!


As usual, we tried to see as many of our family as possible.  Just love it! And as usual, my Dad gave Callie her flowers. :o)  I love that too!


Then we invited my sisters and their family over for cupcakes.  Cousin time is fun time!




The banquet went very well.  Winkler always decorates big and many of the ladies dressed up for the 50s theme.



Callie was happy to see some of her friends.


We sang, "Sisters Keeper"


And I spoke to the ladies a devotion on "More than an heirloom"  And, of course, I told everyone that it was my Callie's birthday! :o)









Then, we drove the 5 hours back to our home.  Tabitha had made a Cherry Chocolate Cake for Callie.  It was amazing!




My sweet 8 year old girl.  She had a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment