Thursday, May 24, 2018

Oreo Experiment ~ Family Fun Night


Have you seen the new oreo flavors that have come out?  To be honest, I'm not a fan of oreos, but my family sure do love them!  When Micah and I saw the new flavors at Winn Dixie, we decided to buy all three and have a taste test.



We had everyone try the oreos and guess the flavors.

The cherry coke flavor was easy to guess.  Plenty of cherry flavor and the cool thing is that the cream has pop rocks in the middle so it fizzes like soda.  Neat and yummy!

The Pina Colada was a thin cookie.  Which I liked.  It had a coconut/pineapple flavor that wasn't too overpowering.

The Kettle Corn had a strong scent of kettle corn, but the flavor wasn't as strong as I thought it would be.  It had more of a butter flavor.


And the family favorite?  Everyone liked a different one!
Although this was fun, I think they still prefer regular oreos....except me.  I'll take a nice homemade sugar cookie or snickerdoodle anyday!


2 comments:

  1. I've never seen those flavors before.
    Thanks for sharing!
    Joanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute post. It took me a long while to get into Oreos (my niece really loved them). Now that I've tried them I do like them a lot but since I'm a traditionalist at heart, I probably stick with the chocolate and creamy white filling after trying out the other flavours. I haven't even see the new flavours in stores yet.

    ReplyDelete