Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Journaling While Reading


I have so enjoyed my Bible study plan for this year!  The month of April was on Galatians.  I enjoyed reading it so much! 

A sweet friend mentioned I should check into Journables.  I was really intrigued by the idea since I'm writing out the scripture that I'm reading.  I was impressed with the idea  and the reviews were great.  There was one thing that I didn't really care for though, with the Journables you are not writing every word from the book.  So, I would only be writing out part of Galatians.  My intent is to write out every book that I read this year, so I knew that wouldn't work for me.  Yet, I still liked the idea.

So, I came up with a plan.  I bought a journal for Galatians.  On the left side of the page I write out the scripture.  On the right side I write out some things to remember or passages I want to stand out to me.  I've really enjoyed studying this way and I feel like I'm retaining more of what I'm reading!  Studying God's Word is something I need so much.  So thankful for the Lord still working on me!




1 comment:

  1. I really like the idea of writing out what I am reading in my bible.

    ReplyDelete