Saturday, July 18, 2015

Summer...Finally!

 What a school year this has been!  With a move and the starting of a church, it has been quite hectic.  But, my amazing kiddos have trudged along and finally at the beginning of July we could say, Summer is here!  Finally!
Within minutes of completing the last Pace, you could find Brenna typing to a friend and Beth reading a good book.  (In Momma's bed!  Why is that? :o) )

So, even though our summer is going to be shorter than normal we are already filling it up with lots of fun!

Next year I will have one in kindergarten, 1st grade, 11th grade and.... A SENIOR!  Whew!  Am I ready for this?  I also have my college guy working on his correspondence.  So, we have lot of plans for summer relaxing fun, because next school year will be busy!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kami,
    I was looking over your blog and find it interesting. I have one stories on missionaries on my blog, www.inspiredbooksguide.com, and I think your story would be a good story for my readers. Wondering if you would do a piece on your life as a missionary for my blog? email me at msanders0761@gmail.com if you are interested.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete