Thursday, March 30, 2017

Scavenger Hunt 8:30 Man!

 Our 8:30 Man was another success!  Yay!  As they began to earn pieces for the man, they figured out he was searching for something.  They were right!  Our man was a detective on a scavenger hunt with a prize at the end, but also had a hamburger in his hand. (We had burgers for dinner as a bonus. :o)  )


 I always have a rule on our scavenger hunts that you have to stick together.  Holding hands helps.  And you have to read out loud for everyone to hear and work on the clues together.


They had so much fun going through our yard looking for clues!  Peaches even joined in on the fun!




 To get the very last clue they had to sing the Fruit of the Spirit song to their Daddy and he gave them the clue.

 Their prize was in the back of the trailer!



We bought them the Pie Face Showdown game for their prize!  How did they like it?  Well, I think I'll just make my next post about what we thought of the game!

So thankful for our 8:30 man!

1 comment:

  1. A treasure hunt is so much fun! Wonderful idea to get the kids to sing the Fruit of the Spirit song for one of their clues. I wonder if it's the same one I know. It is one of my favourites.

    ReplyDelete