Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Micah Roo~5 Years!

 Today, my sweet Micah Reuben turns 5 years old.  It seems like I was just posting his birth story on here.  Time flies when you're having fun, so we're definitely having a blast!

 What a sweetheart he is!  He has such an adorable dimple.  And he knows how to use it!  It melts my heart for sure!

 He loves to play and is always busy.  His favorites are playdough, cars, bikes, anything involving dirt, wrestling....you name it, he plays it.  And usually does most of these in one day!

 He's the baby of the family and plays the part well.  :o)

 He's loving being saved and loves talking about his home in heaven.  So thankful for that!

 It's his job to feed Peaches and he does very well with her.  It's sweet to see a boy and his dog.

We're so thankful for our boy and the joy he brings to our family.  We love you Micah Reuben!

2 comments:

  1. He's adorable. I love that dimple too! I noticed it right off the bat even before I read your comment on it. Happy Birthday, Micah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Beautiful photos. He is very adorable :-)

    ReplyDelete