Sunday, November 21, 2010

Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad!

My sweet parents celebrated their 40th Wedding Anniversary last week. Since it was such a milestone, they also decided to renew their vows also. It was such a nice ceremony and I'm so proud of my family.

Elisabeth and Brenna made the "Grooms Cake" for my Mom and Dad. Of course, it was a car cake. I wonder why? :o) Nice shoes, Mom! I'm so glad I pointed out to you the two colors of shoes! You could have walked down the aisle like that! :o)


Patrick helping my brother-in-law, William, tie his tie. He is just too funny, but we love him!

Here's my Silas, right before the ceremony, rolling on the ground! Boys will be boys!


Brenna wasted some time before it started and played on the piano while she could. She is getting very good! And doing very well reading music!


I know this picture is blurry, I'm hoping to get another one blown up for me, but it's very special. My whole family is together. All my parents 4 girls, their husbands, and all of their grandchildren. It was so nice to be all together. I sure do love my family and we had so much fun planning this day together. The ceremony was so sweet. My Mom was so giddy and excited and my Dad smiled proudly. I loved it!

Thank you, Lord for my parents. They love each other genuinely. They are an excellent example of faithfullness and devotion to one another. I'm so thankful I could be there to share this special day with them!
I love you, Mom and Dad!



2 comments:

  1. thank you for posting and sharing the photos...i was not able to come and enjoyed viewing the album. what a nice ceremony and great memories! i trust your dad knows what a treasure he has in your mom! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so sweet. Thank you Kami. That was a great party and we had so much fun. Maybe we'll do it again next year....hahaha

    Love you

    ReplyDelete