Thursday, January 26, 2017

A Shower for the New Couple

 We surely have the best church family!  They are so kind and thoughtful and giving!  When Josh and Tabitha came back from their honeymoon, the people of VSIBC wanted to give them a Pantry Shower.  It's the perfect thing for a new couple.  Everyone brought staples to stock their kitchen.  They received things such as  cleaning supplies and laundry detergent, spices, canned goods, boxed food, paper products...you name it!  What a blessing!


 Of course, we also had some yummy eats, and plenty of fellowship!  So thankful for my church family!

2 comments:

  1. What a thoughtful idea for a shower! All the little things a new couple needs that really add up! And I zoomed in for a look at the picture of the cute couple :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it was so thoughtful and they received so many goodies! The picture is one that the photographer snuck to me early for the party. :o) I can't wait for her to give me a link to all of them! I'll share soon. It was such a wonderful, romantic day!

      Delete