Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Silas's Day

 My Silas had a wonderful birthday!  He woke up and went with his Daddy to pick out donuts for everyone.  He was so sweet and thoughtful in his choices.  He knew Callie likes sprinkles and Josh Boston Creme. :o)

He was so excited and grateful for each of his gifts.  This kid is becoming such a fan of westerns, just like my older 3.  I have no idea why!  But, they love it!

 Then, it was off to Chik Fil A for lunch, then to the park for cupcakes.  It was a little more rushed than our normal birthdays, because it was also wedding day, but my boy loved his day!

 Since it was quite busy, we decided my boy needed a second birthday this year.  So, Monday we celebrated again! :o)

1 comment:

  1. How thoughtful your young boy is. It sure nice of you to celebrate his birthday twice! I'm sure he will not forget it.

    ReplyDelete