Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Brenna's Puppet Show

Two weeks ago Brenna started working on a Puppet Show Theatre. She worked and worked and came up with a cute Puppet Show Box. She announced she would be having a puppet show that evening...Adults and children $.25...babies free! In my own home! :o) Actually, we happily paid for some good puppet entertainment. She had an exciting western story line about a crooked sheriff and a good mayor. Lots of stage coach and horseback scenes, with the gunshots, too! Very exciting. Half way through the show her box started to lean. The next day she made a new puppet show box. She's enjoyed putting on Puppet Shows for us. Now, she's ready to go shopping for finger puppets! Anyone ever make any out of fabric or felt? If so, please share!
After lunch today, I heard some mysterious sounds coming from my girls bedroom. I thought maybe it was the girls, but not quite. That couldn't be my husband's manly voice!?

It sure was. I'm not really sure what the show was about, but the girls were laughing and having a good time.



I think the puppets were going through the drive-thru at Burger King. (We just got some really good coupons in the mail for Burger King, so we're going to try to go sometime this month. I think we all have Burger King on the brain!)


What a great creation, Brenna! You sure are my Crafty Girl!




1 comment:

  1. Brenna, you are so creative. I love the puppet stage. Have fun. Can't wait for a show when I come up there.
    Love, Grandma

    ReplyDelete