Thursday, January 2, 2014

Our Christmas Lunch

It was so great to be able to go to my Mom and Dads house for Christmas lunch.  All three of my sisters were there with their families.  We ate bunches, laughed plenty and had a great time!
We had Ham and Turkey.  And I made a new recipe this year...Figgy Pudding.  It was good!  But, I was the only one in my family that liked it.  So, I guess it's not a new tradition :(




Tab and Mark brought a new game for us to play.  We loved it!  It was Telestrations and we have to get it!  Lots of laughs with this one, and it can be played with younger kids as well as the adults.
My Mom is so creative.  After lunch and some games we went to the front yard for a snowball fight.  The problem with that is that we are in Florida.  It was in the high 70s for Christmas.  So, Mom had the idea to wad up all of our wrapping paper and have a fun fight.  It was great!
Loving the memories we are making together!


2 comments:

  1. Such a fun post! Your mom sounds like a fun woman. Happy New Year to all of you! Hugs. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had a GREAT time. Went by to fast!! Makes a Momma so happy to have all her children together for the holidays. Love all the memories and I loved the figgy pudding. :-)

    ReplyDelete