Monday, November 10, 2014

To Grandmother's House He Goes!

My kids love being together!  They love playing and having a playmate always at hand.  But, they love one on one time with their Grandparents,too!  They love the extra attention and they love being spoiled by them.  Patrick's Mom and my parents do a good job at the spoiling part!  My kids love to be with them!

Last week was Silas's turn at Grandpa and Grandma's house.  He was so excited!  He packed his backpack and was ready that morning!  (Mom was scheduled to arrive after dinner!) He was ready to go the second she pulled in the driveway.  He did let me snap this picture real quick first though!  He had many adventures and memories!  So thankful for great parents....they make the best Grandparents!

1 comment:

  1. Aw, I can imagine his excitement and grandma's too. When I was growing up I only had my grandfather around. It was a treat. Sadly the other grandparents and great-grandparents had passed. So these little ones are making wonderful memories with their awesome grandparents. Have a wonderful day my friend. God bless and big hugs. xx

    ReplyDelete