Saturday, November 1, 2014

All things working together for good


We were all set to move and had been packing furiously, until.....we received a call on Wednesday. 

Our closing has been delayed.

There are a few issues with the seller that will be resolved eventually, but it could take some time.  The closing agent wants to extend the closing for 30 days, but warned us it could take longer.  boo hoo.  We are ready to get settled in High Springs!!  We looked around seeing if there was another property that has come available, but we realized the place we picked is the one we want.  We just have to be patient.

Then, Thursday I had an appointment with my foot doctor.  About 6 months ago I had an issue with a lump on the bottom of my foot.  My doctor gave me an injection and hoped it wouldn't return.  Well, it has.  So, my doctor decided to have an MRI and find out what is going on.  That is scheduled for next week with a follow up the following week.  Can't you just see the Lord's hand in all of this?  We were going to be moving into our new home next week, but in God's foresight, He saw that I needed to get this foot matter taken care of first.  He's so good to us!

So, for now, we're living in a home full of boxes and craziness!  Oh boy!!





2 comments:

  1. God's timing is always perfect. I just had a great example of it in my own life this week. May God heal your foot and may you have closing shortly thereafter. Big hugs. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to mention that that scripture is one of my favourites. It has carried me through a lot. I always remind myself of the word "ALL" so good or bad, it will all come together for good.

    ReplyDelete