Saturday, March 14, 2009

Elisabeth's 11th Birthday

Today we celebrated Beth's 11th birthday. Sometimes it's a little tricky celebrating your birthday on the road. This is Beth's 3rd. Patrick did some research and found some fun things to do. We had a great day!! We started our day at the Gateway Fun Park. We played lots of games, road go-carts & Bumper cars, and ate a bunch of pizza. The bumper cars were so fun and we had the rink to ourselves


Daddy's girl is growing up. I love that they have such a close, sweet relationship.



A couple of months ago, Beth said that for her b-day she wanted to eat at Cracker Barrell and order off the adult menu. We did that and she loved it. What's really cool is that my aunt Robin went to Cracker Barrell hundreds of miles away so we could go "together" :)




Beth also wanted to have an ice cream cake, so we got her a DQ cake and went back to our hotel room to celebrate.








3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday,Beth!Today is my spiritual birthday,and I celebrated at a ladies retreat.It was convicting and encouraging.God is so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Kami,

    I just discovered your blog while blog hopping! neat. Thanks for sharing. I enjoyed looking at pictures of you and your family!

    I have a passion for missions, and am planning my first overseas trip (a missions internship) to Malawi for two months this spring/summer.

    Although I don't have a blog, my sister does. If you'd like to visit, her address is: acooker.blogspot.com

    until later,
    ~J
    from Michigan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Beth, I can't believe you are 11 years old. We will celebrate when you get back home. YEAH!!!
    Love, Grandma :-)

    Grandpa and I ate at Cracker Barrel too....to celebrate your birthday.

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOOO YOOOOUUUUU

    ReplyDelete