Saturday, February 4, 2017

Valentines Day, Here We Come!

 Valentines Day is right around the corner.  As I looked through my stash, I realized that this was a holiday that I don't really have a lot of decorations for.  I guess I should rephrase that.  I didn't have any!  So, I went to Dollar Tree (don't ya just love that place!)  And found a few cute things to add to some other decos I have, and Voila!  A Valentine Mantle!

We decided to try a new tradition for the holiday this year.  It's an idea I've heard other families do.  We are going to have an "I Love You" Banquet!  We each drew someone's name in our family that is supposed to be kept secret.  At the banquet you must bring that person a gift.  The only rule is that you cannot buy it.  You must make it.  All kinds of ideas are going around, and there is much excitement as we prepare for our family banquet!

No comments:

Post a Comment