Tuesday, July 17, 2018


I love 4th of July!  I love celebrating our country.  I love the red, white and blue.  I love the barbecue, fireworks and games.  I just love it!  Each year at VSIBC we've had a 4th of July picnic.  This  year, since the 4th was on a Wednesday, we decided to incorporate our picnic into our services.  We had preaching and singing and eating and games.  So much fun!!


This is the second year that our ladies loved doing our "Puzzle Competition"  We buy 2 of the same puzzles.  Then, we say "GO" and the team to complete the puzzle first, wins!  It's great fun!




The kids had fun with some smoke bombs and fireworks.



Liberty did so cute.  She didn't smile, but she wasn't afraid.  She just watched all the fireworks.



Then, when we got back to our house, we enjoyed some sparklers.  They were always my favorite growing up!




Happy 4th of July!!



1 comment:

  1. It's always fun to celebrate the holidays with family and friends.

    ReplyDelete