Tuesday, June 18, 2024

Trip to Fort Myers for Mother's Day

On our trip to Fort Myers it was fun to have some extra time together and time with family. 


We loaded up bright and early, and even put a cage in the back! But I'll talk more on that in another post 🙂 🙂

While we were there Silas, Callie, and Micah and I were able to swing by the beach real quick to see the sunset. One of my favorite things to do! The weather was perfect. The water was warm. And it was just beautiful!

It was so nice to be with my mom and dad and my three sisters. Having all of us together doesn't happen very often. But we are treasuring the time we have! 


My sisters and I are finding that we are entering a new season of life. Our kids are graduating. Our babies are having babies. And things are just changing! Time is like that. I'm thankful for the time that we have to weget together. It's funny how when you get together with your siblings you can be young again!

We squeezed in as much family time as we could!




I told Patrick that this year for Mother's Day I wanted to be with my mother. I'm so thankful for a husband that hears my desires and makes them happen! I was glad to have three of my children with me that day! It was fun to be able to go to church with my parents.








It's always good to see Pastor and Mrs Judy Strange! Silas realized this time that he is just about as tall as pastor!
And just like that Our trip is over. Memories were made. We had laughter galore and it was a blessing to go home for a bit!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment