Friday, October 11, 2024

Goose Hunting and a new office

My sweetheart had a wonderful opportunity.  A friend of his wanted to take him goose hunting in New York with a Hunting Guide. 
He was very excited to go on this adventure!
Since he would be gone several days , I decided to surprise him by redoing his office. What a project!!

First we took everything out. And I mean everything!! The desk was so big we had to take off the door. 


I'm thankful for some strong boys!

All the books and office supplies took over our living room for a couple of days.

We shampooed carpets and hung new curtains. 
Then was the task of putting new desks together. 
They came in a million pieces!!
We enlisted Josh's help for this one. 
The finished project is one that made my husband have tears in his eyes. He is so thankful for a clean organized space. I'm so glad how well it turned out!

 

3 comments:

  1. Looks wonderful. I know how good organizing makes a person feel. You spent years stepping on Legos for the moment your boys put together furniture for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow so true! I read your comment to Brenna and now her and I are crying! 😭😂.

      Delete
  2. Good work by all. The renovation looks wonderful and I'm sure your dear husband was very surprised and happy.

    ReplyDelete