Friday, April 27, 2012

First Sunday and First Outing


For Micah's First Sunday we stayed home.  (Me, Micah and Brenna that is. Brenna was my caregiver!)  I find that I'm a little different with my later babies than I was with my first 3.  With Brenna she was 26 hours old when we first went to church.  I'm just not able to bounce back that quickly anymore!  I am thankful our homechurch now has live streaming!  We were able to watch even though we couldn't be there!



Then, a few days later, we made our first outing.  What better place to travel than to Grammy's house!  She made a wonderful meal for us and it was a great time!  Here's our family of 8!


So, we're getting back to the swing of things and I have a ton of pics that I want to post.  Are you ready to be engulfed with Micah pictures? :o)

2 comments:

  1. Hello, I popped over from Jaynee Lockwoods blog.

    You just glow in that first picture of you and your sweet newborn.

    What a lovely family you have. Enjoy your moments with your newborn. They fly by so quickly~

    ~Cinnamon

    ReplyDelete