Monday, August 22, 2016

Love is in the Air!

 Pictures are being taken, plans being made, lots of shopping!  Isn't preparing for a wedding so much fun!?!

So, last week I experienced shopping for the groom.  Josh and I headed to the mall to find the perfect suit coat for the wedding.  I sure do love any time I get to spend with my boy...wait...I should probably start calling him a man.  Respect is a quality Joshua has done so well showing me.  We looked around, he tried things on, asked me my opinion, checked on if I needed a rest, enjoyed a coffee together....What a blessing my boy is to me!  Then, he found some great things for the wedding!  yay!
.
I am enjoying each moment of this season of life.  Before I know it, my boy will be a husband to sweet Tabitha.  Time flies.  Enjoy each special time!


Soon, to be 3 Mrs. Gimenez's.  Wow!

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. They were taken by my Brenna. Her photography skills are really taking off! :o)

      Delete
  2. So sweet and exciting!!! Great job on the pictures Brenna :). Loved reading all your vacation post too. Sounds like a wonderful time!!!

    ReplyDelete