Friday, January 4, 2019

Visit with Mom and Dad


I love our New Year's visits with my Mom and Dad!  We always have such a good time.  This year we watched Micah and Silas ride round and round our circle driveway on their new toys, we made cotton candy, we went to an auction, we went to antique stores...we did a bunch!


We also exchanged gifts.  They always buy us so much!



Liberty was excited about her new hat!


Callie loved her bird featherd scarf.


Tabitha and Beth loved their soft blankets.  They sure did giggle a bunch that night!


This picture makes me laugh.  Doesn't it look like Liberty is standing next to Josh?



Liberty wasn't so sure about the coupe that Mom and Dad bought her.  But, the next day, she loved it!  She rides around and the kids push her.  It's so cute.

 Mom made Brenna this gorgeous quilt.  Isn't it lovely?



They went to church with us Wednesday night.  My kids always fight over who gets to sit by them!  I'm the daughter, but I'm all by my lonesome on the front row!  It's fun to remind Mom and Dad that I was here first! ;o)


So thankful for time with family.  Now, it's time to get back to school!!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you & the family had a fantastic visit with your mom and dad ♥ That quilt is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such fun memories!
    Thanks for sharing!
    Joanna

    ReplyDelete