Monday, September 26, 2022

Prayers in many places

Thank you.  It seems so simple to say.  I've said it before on here many times.  But, once again, thank you.  Thank you for praying for my girl.  Literally people all over the world have stopped to pray for my Brenna and we are so very grateful!
We have heard similar stories of symptoms exactly like Brenna's, but the Mommas in those 3 stories didn't make it.  Life is so very fragile. I'm so glad Brenna is still here with us.
Brenna is doing very well.  Her blood pressure is being monitored closely and she's on medication, but she is doing so good!  I am so thankful!  Asa is doing well and is such a good baby.  I love baby snuggles!
So incredibly grateful for another sunrise.  I told my Mom that I don't normally say this, but I am glad this week is over.  We are on to many more thing happening around here, and since I know my friends can pray, I have a couple more requests coming....but that is for another post. :o)



 

1 comment:

  1. I knew eclampsia was dangerous but I didn't know just how much. I also didn't know it happened after birth. Brenna has definitely been blessed by all the prayers for her. Continued healing for her.

    ReplyDelete