Wednesday, July 5, 2023

Junior Camp/ Camp Lollipops Week One

Summertime means camp! And camp at our church means I get to keep my grandbabies while their parents are at camp being counselors. Yay!!
So Micah went with Junior camp while the rest of us stayed home for Camp Lollipops!
We had lots of fun together! 
We enjoyed a bubble time.



We fed animals and kept up with our little farm chores.
We even went over to check on progress at the property. Cement slab is poured!!
We also planned a water day. Thanks pops for blowing up the unicorn sprinkler!


Freedom wasn't all that crazy about the beef vegetable soup I made. She asked me, "Lolli can I fast tonight?" Silly girl. :o)
Then, for the last night of camp, Patrick and I went to be there for the service and Grammy took over grandbaby watching. 

We love the camp the kids were able to go to. Many decisions were made and Micah made lots of great memories.

Teen Camp and Camp Lollipops week 2 here we come!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment