Thursday, September 7, 2023

She did it!

Its been years in the making. Elisabeth has put in a ton of work into her book. And now it is published on Amazon!!
We all gathered around her when her "Proof" came in the mail. It was surreal to see the title of the book she had talked about for so long, and then to see her name on the cover. It really brought me to tears.
Once she had looked over everything carefully, she was able to have her book go live and be available for purchase. 

 When my copy came in I was so excited!! And so proud of my girl. 


The book is so very good! If you are looking for a wholesome, pure, Christian fiction book, you can find it here in Amazon.

Have I mentioned how proud I am of her? 😊

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful news! Congratulations to Beth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Beth! I can't wait to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We ordered a book for our daughters. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete