Tuesday, September 19, 2023

Storybook Farms Goats Milk Lotions

I have been enjoying my new hobby so much lately! It has been fun creating new scents. My favorite by far has been Ma Ingall's Peach Cobbler. This one smells like a Peach Pie with a fresh vanilla crust right out of the oven. I love it!
I also created Pooh's Honey Cake. This one smells great too! It has a light vanilla and honey scent.

In honor of my favorite season that is now upon us, I created Kanga's Autumn Pie. Oh I love it!! It has the scent of apple, spice and vanilla. So nice!!

 And in honor of Beth's book I made Elaina's Waterfall Mist. It has a nice outdoorsy and fresh scent with a touch of mint. I put some on this morning and it was a great way to start the day!


I think part of the fun has been to name these scents too. 😊 



No comments:

Post a Comment