Sunday, September 8, 2024

Trip to celebrate 30 years!





30 years! Wow! That's a long time to be married 🙂 I'm so thankful my sweet and I were able to spend some time away to celebrate our 30 years.



We drove up to Michigan. We were able to spend the night at my Aunt Robin's.
She's always such a wonderful host and spoils us!
The weather is absolutely perfect! It was about 75 and no humidity! Perfect for sitting on the porch and enjoying family time chit chatting. 
Then we drove up to DeWitt, Michigan where Patrick was invited to preach for my youth pastor and the man that led him to the Lord, Shawn Smith. It was good to see him and Sandy and going to eat with them.
And being able to watch my handsome man preach is always one of my favorite things to do!
Then we drove down to Pigeon Forge and spent a few nights where we explored the sights, are way too much food, went to Dollywood, laughed and just had a wonderful time

We also went to the Dixie Stampede which is probably my favorite!

I love any one on one time I get with Patrick.  What a wonderful time we had!

1 comment:

  1. You two are the cutest couple. Happy Anniversary to you.

    ReplyDelete